02 May 2008

The Alluring and Tantalizing Eyes Christine



Name: Christine
Birthday: 1989
Status: Single
Interested in: Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
Orientation: Straight
Religion: Catholic
Zodiac: Aries
Smoke / Drink: No / No
Children: Someday
Education: In college
Website: http://www.myspace.com/ravissantevano

About me: My friends call me Hann... am not ur ordinary type of girl.. i dont party, don't drink nor smoke... am just an indoor person.. i rarely go out... i love sleeping, eating, texting, listening to music, drawing, and cooking... i love purple and brown... am a coffee addict... Well, am a very sensitive person and i get easily attached with someone who shows me so much care and attention.

Music: dream, mellow, rnb, reggae and oldies...

Movies: 50 first dates, if only, the notebook, never been kissed, how to lose a guy in ten days, raising helen, my sassy girl

Who I'd like to meet: i'd like to meet people whom i can have a good conversation with...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here.