04 March 2013

Julia Montes: Most Promising ABS-CBN Talent


I just thought it would be fun to surprise everyone with this tutorial (particularly Filipino-viewers). I've been receiving constant "You look like Clara from Mara Clara!" comments and I actually never knew who Julia Montes was, then. I consulted Google and I can't really see any similarity! Do you? Either way, Julia is a promising actress, beautiful and talented! Her features are really lovely. I'm not a fan of Mara Clara but I definitely think Julia Montes is worth doing a tutorial on. "You look like Clara from Mara Clara!" comments and I actually never knew who Julia Montes was, then. I consulted Google and I can't really see any similarity! Do you? Either way, Julia is a promising actress, beautiful and talented! Her features are really lovely. I'm not a fan of Mara Clara but I definitely think Julia Montes is worth doing a tutorial on. 
The photo of Julia above was the largest I could find via Google, so pardon it if it's a bit blurry. I tried my best to pose like her--and I must say...not my best angle.
Julia's look is really neutral and simple (in the photo above). The tutorial video will only take 3 minutes tops, I promise! 
More Reading




Julian Montes
Julian Montes
Julian Montes
Julian Montes
Julian Montes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here.